|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
Alumina ceramic pipe description
1. High temperature
2. Good insulation
3. High strength
4. Precision Process
5. Excellent wear-resistance
1) A variety of specifications available.
2) Satisfy various technical request
3) Lower medium spoilage
4) Good insulation performance and high temperature resistance
5) Stiffness texture
Our Manufacturing Capability Include:
1. ISO-static pressing
2. Slip casting
3. Gel casting
4. Precise machining progress
5. Al2O3: 92-96.5%, 98-99.5%
6. Tube size: Max OD: 780mm, Min ID: 10mm
7. Substrate size: Thickness: 0.4-3.3mm, Length: 5-300mm
Our alumina ceramic parts include, tube, cone tube, tee, elbow, tile, rod, plate, disc, wafer, ring, seal, bearing, valves, pump plunger, substrate, sleeve, hunger, spacer, insulator, scissors, slitter, tweezers, nozzle and so on.
These alumina ceramic components or assemblies are used in a wide range of semiconductor, electronic, electrical, mechanical, chemical, automotive, textile and the other industrial engineering applications, due to their extreme hardness, more resistances to wear, heat, corrosion, high electric insulation, and low thermal expansion.
We can design and supply the products according to customer's drawings, samples and performance requirement.